Propolis, produced by bees other than honey, with high vitamin and mineral values, has incredible benefits for human health. Bees produce this substance to protect the hive, especially effective in strengthening immunity. So what are the benefits of Propolis? How is propolis used? We have researched everything that is curious about propolis in different colors for you. You can find the details of the news.
Another substance produced by bees to clean the inside of honey hives and protect it from external factors by means of plants is called propolis . Available in yellow, orange, black and coffee colors. Propolis, a resinous substance; There are beech, elm and conifer trees. BC. It has a history dating back to 350 years. Since its discovery, propolis, which is the most effective nutrient preventing infection in alternative medicine, was used as a natural remedy in the treatment of abscesses, the Greeks , the Egyptians used as a natural remedy for mummification and the Assyrians to clean wounds . Propolis bees build from the outside of the hive according to a proper system. Especially, closing the mouths of the combs and preventing other creatures from entering. The substance, which has a strong antibiotic effect, prevents any living creature from coming into contact. Just like honey, propolis varies according to the flowers collected. Propolis is scraped off after the honey is removed from the hive. It is made suitable for use by passing through some processes. It contains polyphenols, phenolic acids, terpenes, steroids, vitamins B1, B2, C and E, minerals and amino acids. Therefore, propolis has a strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral effect against diseases.
PROPOLİS ADVICE FROM İBRAHİM SARAÇOĞLU;
Prof. Dr. Saracoglu states that propolis has incredible benefits. It provides a short time when propolis is poured over an ear cleaning stick and it is applied to the planes that come out on the sides of the duo. He emphasizes that propolis gargle is important especially in the removal of mouth infections. He underlines that the most favorable propolis is the fluid form of propolis.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROPOLIS?
– In researches, the pure state of propolis removes all viruses, bacteria and fungi in the body. It provides a protective effect on immunity. Thanks to its antibacterial effect, it prevents inflammation.
– Viruses that pass from some animals to humans cause viral diseases. These diseases seriously affect the health of the person. However, propolis is more effective than antiviral drugs, and since it does not contain chemicals, it has been demonstrated in researches that it protects body functions and clears these viruses.
– Cleans inflammation in the stomach and intestines, which are the most sensitive in the system of digestion. It strengthens the stomach wall. It prevents risky diseases such as stomach ulcers and perforation caused by acid. It balances the rate of water and acid in the stomach. It prevents the formation of excess gas and increases the functionality of the intestines.
– Cells in the body are mutated by various effects, after which a cancer onset called a tumor is experienced. If it is not intervened at the required time, it can cause cancer or even death. However, propolis prevents the cells from deforming by preserving their structure. It has positive results in the treatment of cancer types such as antioxidant and anticancer propolis: brain, pancreas, kidney, skin, prostate, breast, colon and liver.
– Its anti oxidant feature is also effective in skin diseases. It prevents aging and wrinkles by renewing skin cells. It prevents acne, acne and blackhead formations. It renews not only the skin, but also the hair follicles, preventing them from falling out and wearing out. In burn treatment, it shows an antimicrobial effect without any scar on the skin and supports its rapid healing.
– It is also a very effective natural remedy for oral and dental health. It prevents gingivitis and tooth loss by reducing infection in saliva. It eliminates the effect of infection in carious teeth. It especially prevents bad breath.
HOW TO USE PROPOLIS?
It is used in medicine, cosmetics and food industries. It is also found in grain. In some recipes, it is mixed with honey and sold. Also available in tablets. A teaspoon of propolis for mouth sores can be gargled five times. People who have chronic sleep problems and have low immunity are recommended tablet form. Propolis, which is prepared as a special spray, reduces throat infections. Propolis can be consumed in powder form with both honey and yogurt. However, a prolonged amount should be consulted before consuming propolis.
WHAT TO BE CONSIDERED BEFORE USING PROPOLIS:
Propolis, which contains very strong ingredients, can cause serious diseases when consumed excessively and without consulting a specialist. Also, it is beneficial for people who are allergic to honey to stay away from this food. Those who want to become pregnant or want to get pregnant should consult their specialists before consuming.