What is psoriasis? Is psoriasis contagious? What are the symptoms of psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a serious skin disease. It arises from genetic or environmental factors. In some people, psoriasis that lasts for years passes to …
Psoriasis is a serious skin disease. It arises from genetic or environmental factors. In some people, psoriasis that lasts for years passes to several years in others. We have compiled for you everything you need to know about psoriasis, which occurs when the skin lesions are damaged. So what is psoriasis? Is psoriasis contagious? What are the symptoms of psoriasis? You can find the answer to your questions in the details of the news.
With the combination of dead cells, the health problem that occurs in a different tone than the skin color psoriasis is called. G This disease, which is enetic, can be passed from mother and father to child. At the same time p can also be seen after conditions such as psychological disorders or weakening of the immune system. Some experts emphasize that increasing the rate of white cells in the blood can also lead to the emergence of this disease. However, the cause of this disease is unknown. Also, psoriasis is not contagious because it is not caused by any virus and infection. There are four types of psoriasis;
– The most common psoriasis is the type of plaque. This disease usually occurs with rashes, scales on the elbows and knees.
– The type that is usually seen in the folding areas of the skin is called reverse psoriasis. Sometimes it is confused with eczema because of its appearance.
– Erythrodermic psoriasis, manifested by fluid imbalance in the skin, is manifested by signs of redness and skin loss. It is the rarest variety.
– Drop-type psoriasis, which is common in children, can spread throughout the body.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF DISEASE?
– Psychological disorders arising from nervous disorders
– Vitamin D, which occurs seriously in the body
– Tonsils and urinary tract inflammation
– Teeth infection
– Itching of the skin path by itching
– Side effects of chronic drugs
– Previously occurring skin problems also set the ground for sound.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF SEDEF DISEASE?
– Shapes like red blotch or white flakes all over the body
– High skin irritation
– Thickening of the nails, skin rash, cracking and itching
– Rarely involvement in joints and bones
WHAT PEOPLE’S PATIENTS NEED TO CONSIDER
– It has the feature of reducing sun and sea spots. The reason for this is that due to the deficiency of vitamin D, the spots may improve. Solvent minerals, which are also found in sea water, support the removal of spots.
– Precautions should be taken against the dry skin in winter. Because dry skin is an important factor that triggers and increases psoriasis. For this, creams with some high water should be used.
– Regular bathing soothes the severity of the stains.
– In order to prevent illnesses such as stress and depression, orientations need to be made to make you feel happy.
DR. NATURAL SOLUTION FROM FERIDUN KUNAK TO SEDEF DISEASE!
IS THERE DISEASE TREATMENT?
It is a difficult disease to diagnose. It is diagnosed whether the spots are psoriasis with the parts taken from the skin. While psoriasis occurs in only one area in some patients, it covers the whole body in some patients. Dermotologists apply treatment method according to this situation. Because psoriasis spread throughout the body, it collapses the patient’s immunity completely and causes inflammation of the bone. This drug treatment disease does not disappear completely. For relapsing psoriasis, experts give patients a moisturizing cream against itching and flaking.