Squalane oil has excellent emollient properties, which means it keeps your skin moist. In addition to these moisturizing and anti-aging benefits, squalene’s natural antioxidant properties combat free radical damage.
One of the great things about squalene oil is that it’s safe and beneficial for all types of skin, even if you have sensitive skin or are prone to acne. While most oils clog pores, squalene is one of the few oils that can be used even on acne-prone skin.
HOW TO USE SKUALEN OIL?
- First, clean your skin and apply any serum.
- Massage with a few drops of squalene oil.
- Finish with a moisturizer containing SPF.
- You can also use squalene oil on your hair and nails to get the same moisturizing effects.
- Apply a few drops of squalene oil to your scalp to leave your hair softer and shiny.
- Massage it into your scalp and then comb it to your ends.
- As for your nails, applying a few drops of squalene oil to your cuticles will moisturize your nails, especially if you have dry and damaged nails.