Do you know why burnout syndrome is often seen in celebrities? We have added the curiosity about the burnout syndrome that is becoming more and more common for you today. So what is the burnout syndrome that celebrities experience? What are the symptoms and is there treatment? Here is everything about burnout syndrome, which lowers the quality of life and causes serious problems when it is not treated. . .
Burnout syndrome, which we often encounter in the world of celebrities, is a state of mental crisis that everyone can experience. Today, it is possible to treat this syndrome, which occurs in at least 2 out of every four people. However, it makes even those who live densely and are not treated even suicidal. The disease occurs when the person feels more unsuccessful and passive in his busy business life compared to his environment. In parallel, the person progresses as a tiredness and exhaustion. Burnout syndrome, an insidious discomfort, progresses slowly and bursts suddenly. As the symptoms of the disease increase, the quality of life of the person decreases more. When he reaches the unbearable point, the person starts to move away from his environment. It was first revealed by Herbet Freudenberger in 1974 that the emotional breakdown experienced by the person was burnout syndrome. In those years, many scientists gave different names to these situations that people experienced. One of them is Chirtina Maslach. Maslach emphasized that this is not the case for everyone, but that people living in the business environment in general. In the following years, the World Health Organization added this syndrome to the disease list.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF Burnout Syndrome?
– Continuous negative thinking
– Depression and pessimism
– Quick fatigue even in easy jobs
– Don’t see yourself worthless in society
– Physical pain with chronic insomnia
– Forgetfulness and thoughtfulness due to deformation in nerve cells
– Respiratory distress, heart rhythm disorder
– Digestive disorders
– Feeling insecure and incompetent in the business environment
– Quick boring in crowded places
– Sitting alone in the dark all the time
– It manifests itself with symptoms such as prolonged thinking. However, these symptoms are present in almost every mental illness. It is important that these conditions are continuous and severe at the point of burnout syndrome. One cannot usually say No to others. He thinks that the business environment is always oppressive. According to experts, people who are very emotional and devoted will experience this disease.
HOW IS DIAGNOSIS SYNDROME DIAGNOSED AND HOW IS THERAPY TREATED?
For the diagnosis of the disease, the symptoms must manifest themselves violently. After that, the person begins the treatment process under the control of the psychologist. The patient is administered the Maslach Burnout Inventory (MBI). The level of the syndrome is determined after these tests. The most important situation here is that the doctor should perform the exams carefully. Because, as mentioned above, the disease shows the same symptoms as other mental illnesses. First of all, after the doctor is completely sure of burnout syndrome, he starts treatments to correct the mental process. It is determined by which condition triggers the disease and first it is solved. Tests and conversations are made to make the patient more self-confident. Everything that the person is happy is asked to give more weight. In addition, natural foods are recommended for deforming in nerve cells. Healthy eating, exercise and personal care are important at this point. In order for the treatment to give a positive result, the person must also be positive against the treatment.