Vertigo, which feels like the place suddenly slipping under the feet, is seen at almost any age and sex. Vertigo, which has symptoms such as loss of balance and dizziness, is not a disease. It is a symptom that occurs due to the symptoms experienced. Vertigo, which is not seen as a disease, lowers a person’s quality of life. So what is vertigo? What are the symptoms of Vertigo? Is there a cure for vertigo? You can find the answers to all these questions in the details of the news.
The vertigo, which occurs for two reasons, arises due to a brain wave and the crystals inside the ear, causing loss of balance. When vertigo occurs as a result of aneurysm in the brain and blockages in the brain vessels, it is called central vertigo. At the same time, peripheral vertigo is experienced when sound waves in the ear move the balance crystals in the inner and middle ears. However, in general, the vertigo is generally regarded as an ear crystal. When attempted to be treated with wrong methods at home, it invites serious health problems. Otherwise, despite the interventions caused by the brain, loss of consciousness and balance does not pass. One of the most important factors that trigger vertigo is stress. Also, vitamin D deficiency, excessive salt, and other trigger factors in sedentary life.
WHY DOES VERTIGO?
– High stress
– Increased in-ear inflammation
– Playing in ear crystals
– Change in body temperature due to extreme cold
– Unbalanced oxygen level in the body
– Vascular occlusion and drop or rise in blood pressure
– Causes such as disorders in the nervous system prepare the ground for vertigo.
WHAT ARE VERTIGO SYMPTOMS?
– When Vertigo occurs in the ear, it causes hearing loss, ear discharge and tinnitus.
– In this brain-borne condition, speech disorder, severe dizziness, and numbness in the arms and legs are experienced.
– Nausea, gagging and vomiting also increase.
– Growth occurs in the middle ear bone.
– There is muscle and bone weakness.
– It manifests with symptoms such as constant sleepiness and sensitivity to sounds. Even if all these symptoms are seen in other diseases, vertigo also occurs more severely.
IS THERE VERTIGO TREATMENT?
Before starting treatment, the problem causing vertigo is detected. There are many treatment methods of this ailment that causes balance problems. Therefore, the patient undergoes certain controls. Then the treatment process begins. Experts emphasize that the most important factor that the patient should pay attention in this process is nutrition.