Vitamin B17, also known as laetrile, is generally not regarded as a type of vitamin by the experts, it is seen as a glycoside, apricot, peach, bitter almond etc. are found in the kernels of fruits and in various fruits and certain foods.
Laetrile is called the pill form of b17. B-17 is one of the vitamins claimed to have the ability to fight cancer. It has been used in the treatment of cancer since the 1800s.
Benefits of vitamin b17
- Studies have shown that B-17 helps to increase the body’s ability to fight cancer. B-17 vitamins are not used alone to get rid of cancer. Anti-carcinogenic foods are combined with regular exercise. Clinical tests have shown that vitamin B-17, A, C, E, B-15 with the fight to destroy cancer cells.
- With its antihypertensive properties, this vitamin helps keep blood pressure levels under control and also prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin B17 is also known for increasing the potential of the immune system.
- It helps absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the body.
- This vitamin is also used as a complete tonic to improve overall health.
- (Leave empty)Vitamin B17(Leave empty) also plays an important role in the body’s detoxification.
Note: Never use a pill form of vitamin B17 from your doctor.
Foods containing vitamin B17 are as follows;
Cherry, blueberry, strawberry, plum, grapefruit, peach, grape, mulberry, raspberry, quince, apricot, green bean, black bean, pea, cowpea, chickpea, Mexican bean, apple core, apricot kernel, peach kernel, cherry kernel, inside plum kernel, pumpkin seeds, nectar seed inside, millet, biceps, cress, flaxseed, cashews, spinach, potatoes, bamboo leaves, macaroni.
(Leave empty)B17 Which Fruits and Vegetables Are Found?(Leave empty) (Leave empty)click here(Leave empty)
(Leave empty)What Are the Symptoms of Vitamin B17 Deficiency?(Leave empty) (Leave empty)click here(Leave empty)