During the summer months, our body meets the vitamin D it needs abundantly. However, among the most researched topics, especially by those who go on vacation, are the questions of what to do to get a quick tan and what are the ways to get a tan without flushing. How to get a healthy tan in a short time? What to do to tan without blushing? You can browse our article to find out.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF THE NEWS
When summer comes, the first thing that comes to the mind of many women, especially women with fair skin, is to get a tan. However, it is very difficult to get tan by sunbathing because of the low amount of dark pigments in fair skinned women. In the first stage, they become red and then darken, but this darkening does not come to a degree of tan. We searched for quick and healthy ways of tanning for those who want to sunbathe and enjoy the summer months, when the hot weather shows itself intensely.
While sunbathing, your biggest friend is your hat. While choosing a hat instead of sunglasses protects your eyes, it has a positive effect on your tanning by increasing the production of melanin by stimulating the hypothalamus gland by the light coming from the sun. That’s why a hat will be the right protection choice both to protect your head and to avoid annoying spectacle marks.
CLEAN FROM DEAD SKIN
Dead skin on your skin creates an obstacle to your rapid tanning. With the skin cleanser offered by many cosmetic companies and lotions with exfoliating effect, you should cleanse your skin from dead cells.
BRONZING WITH THE COFFEE METHOD
By applying the coffee cure you will prepare on your skin, you can have everything you need for a natural tan at home. Moreover, the coffee cure will be good for your cellulite.
A cup of coffee powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Mix the olive oil with the coffee powder you have obtained until you get a paste-like consistency. Apply this mixture to your whole body, especially your face, legs and arms. Leave this mixture on your skin for about 15 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
BRONZING WITH LEMON
Since lemon juice can increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight, it is not recommended to apply the same method while sunbathing. This method, which is easy to apply, is made by applying lemon juice you squeeze from fresh lemon to your skin. After doing this application, it is recommended that you keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with warm water.
BRONZING WITH VASELINE
Vaseline is an ideal option to moisturize your dry areas. Apply petroleum jelly before applying your tanning cream. Thus, Vaseline will make the bronzer spread better on your skin and provide a beautiful tan.
WAYS TO BRONZE FROM FRYING
– People with fair skin and sensitive skin should be very careful before going out in the sun. They should be exposed to the sun at short intervals in order not to be damaged by daylight.
– In the early part of the holiday, instead of being outside at noon, daylight should be seen at intervals of 5-10 minutes and this period should be extended throughout the holiday.
– The risk of sunburn in people with white skin is higher than that of other skins. Therefore, you can protect your skin by using 50-factor sunscreen.
– White-skinned people should sunbathe after 16:00, not exceeding 30 minutes.
– Brown-skinned people should pay attention as much as white-skinned people while sunbathing and gradually increase the tanning time.