Development of the baby in the womb is one of the most curious topics especially by mothers. Development of the baby in the womb is a very miraculous process. The answer to a question like when the baby’s hair comes out will be from the third month of pregnancy.
Condition of the Baby’s Hair After Birth
How to tell if the baby will be born with hair
It may not be possible to give a clear answer to a question such as . Because the appearance of hair on ultrasound is quite difficult due to its thin structure. Ultrasound, which can be seen in detail with today’s technology baby’s hair
Although it gives more detailed information about , the condition of the baby’s hair after birth cannot be clearly known.
Development of Baby in the Womb
- In the second month of your pregnancy, your baby is still the size of a strawberry. His hands and feet have just begun to become apparent.
- In the third month of your pregnancy, your baby’s face begins to become evident. Its length reaches about 6 centimeters. In this period when the organs begin to take shape, your baby’s hair follicles also begin to form.
- In the fourth month of your pregnancy, the formation of all the organs of your baby, including the ears and nails, is completed. Baby’s hair on ultrasound cannot be seen yet because it started to appear thin in this period.
- In the fifth month of your pregnancy, your baby will start kicking abundantly. The eyelids develop and the brain develops significantly. During this period, your baby’s thin hair will begin to grow.
- In the sixth month of your pregnancy, your baby’s hair continues to grow and its weight reaches approximately 800 to 900 grams.
- In the seventh month of your pregnancy, your baby reaches a length of about 35 centimeters. Her skin is wrinkled and red during this period.
- Your baby’s movements become more noticeable in the eighth month of your pregnancy. It will begin to hear voices and react. During this period, your baby’s weight can exceed 2 kilograms.
- In the ninth month of your pregnancy, your baby’s height reaches about 50 centimeters. As it grows well, the range of motion will be restricted and cannot kick as much as before.