Severe pain in the lower right side of the stomach may be a harbinger of an appendicitis explosion. So why does appendicitis burst? We have investigated for you those who are curious about appendicitis, which can cause serious health problems after bursting. You can find everything about appendicitis in the detail of the news.
The appendix is a thin organ attached to the large intestine on the right side of the abdomen. Appendicitis is called the explosion state after inflammation and swelling in this organ. In science, the role of this organ in the body is not fully known. However, according to some experts; The appendix is an organ that helps the digestive and immune systems. Although it is not known exactly what its role is, it has been observed that no health problems occur when this organ is removed from the body. However, infection and swelling of the appendix organ causes serious health problems.
What Will You Study? →
WHY DOES THE APPENDICIDE BURST
– Fruit seeds, harmful parasites and fecal waste are not removed from the body,
– Swelling of the lymph tissue in the appendix wall as a result of the infection of the digestive system,
– Situations such as inflammatory bowel diseases and a severe blow to the abdominal region cause the appendix organ to burst.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE APPENDICIDE PAIN?
– A feeling of swelling and pain when touched in the lower right abdomen
– Situations such as difficulty walking, standing or sitting
Pain that subsides when lying down
– Experiencing conditions such as nausea is a sign that the appendicitis is swollen.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF APPENDICIDE BURST?
– Gas extraction during defecation, difficulty in normal gas extraction
– Fever due to a sudden change in body temperature
– Pain when urinating
– Swelling and pain in the abdominal area
– Increased urge to vomit despite loss of appetite
– Stomach acid getting into the esophagus
– Pale skin color
– Large intestine pain
It is useful to consult a specialist before symptoms increase. Otherwise, the inflammatory fluid from appendicitis can damage the internal organs of the body. Since appendicitis is not a stalk problem that can be intervened at home, it is recommended not to perform any application other than expert control.
IS THERE A TREATMENT FOR APPENDICIDE BURST?
The doctor will take a blood and urine test. The swelling of the appendix is checked with ultrasound. Surgical intervention is performed on the organ at the point of explosion. After the operation, the person regains his old health in two to three days. Removing appendicitis does not pose a health problem. AIf the pendicide explodes, the venom contained in it can damage other organs in the body. Generally, eruption of appendicitis in the elderly and children results in 50 percent death.